We have been hard at work improving DZ Reader.
There have been several enhancements.
Here are the highlights:
- Improved backup functionality
- Ability to send backup reads from any day
- App keeps up to 30 days of backups
- Modified labels within App to improve usability
- Improved performance with optional Versaprobe
- Added audio notifications for good VP reads
- Improved Bluetooth connection
- Place Meter Option. If a Meter is read out of sequence, the DZ Reader can ask if the user wants to have this meter Place in this new sequence
- If Place Meter option is Off, meters read out of Sequence will simply display toast message "Read successfully inserted", without asking to place the meter.
- Versaprobe Bugfixes
- Search meter won't accept reads
- Manually read B Meter reads, inserted with type M meter code
- Prevent system note from being left for every meter after partial read
Here is how to use the new backup feature:
Click Here if you need help updating DZReader
All the best,
The Datazeo Team